1933-34 Ford Tube Axle Chassis in Plain Steel|
From Total Cost Involved
This Total Cost Involved 1933-34 Ford frame is the most complete frame we sell, you name it, it has it. This frame is shown with the Custom IFS front end with optional Chrome & Stainless steel package. It is available with either Dropped Axle or Custom IFS.
- The Independent Front Suspension includes Double A-Arm Independent front suspention, Coil Over Shocks and Rack & Pinion Steering.
- The Dropped Axle Front Suspension includes Tube Dropped Axle front end, Transverse Leaf Spring, Equal Length Trailing Arms, Tube Shocks and Vega style Cross Steering.
- The Rear Suspension includes Ford 9" rear end with your choice of gear ratios, Equal Length Parallel Arms, Panard Bar and Coil Over Shocks.
- The IFS Chassis Brakes includes Vented .875'" Front Disc Brake and 11" rear drums.
- The Dropped Axle Chassis Brakes includes Vented 1" Front Disc Brake and 11" rear drums.
- The Wheel Base is 112"
- Frame Lenght is 151"
- Frame Width is 44"
- Wheel Mounting Width is 56"
- Frame Weight as pictured 680 lbs.