Outlaw performance 1933-34 Ford 3 window coupe complete body package includes doors fitted, hung and latched with bear claw latches, hidden door hinges, power window kits installed with channel and stainless trimed window felt, window glass package installed, trunk lid fit and hung with metal placed into inner skins for trunk lid, floor and transmission tunnel installed, steel structure placed into floor, steel unit installed up both sides of firewall and across dash (to mount steering column) dash installed, complete poplar wood package installed. Poplar wood is used because the explansion rate is the most compatible to fiberglass than any other wood. The wood never contacts the outside skin of the car to eliminate transfer marks. Complete body package includes front fenders, front inner fenders, grille shell (without insert), grille splash, running boards, rear fenders and gas tank cover.
- Filled roof with a 3-5/8 inch chop.
- Hand laminated bodys.
- Complete steel & wood reinforced.
- Wood roof bows installed.
- Smooth firewall.
- Filled cowl vent.
- For stock 112 inch wheelbase.
- Choice of window glass color smoke, bronze, green and clear.
- Pro street wheel tubs installed.
- Polished stainless door and deck lid hinges.
- Stainless dovetails and door posts.
- Stainless grille insert.
- Aluminum grille insert.
- Suicide safety pins installed.
- 1933-1934 Ford repro frame.