1932 Ford Chassis with Dropped Axle in Plain Steel
From Total Cost Involved
This Total Cost Involved 1932 Ford frame is the most complete frame we sell, you name it, it has it. This frame is shown with the Custom IFS front end with optional Chrome & Stainless steel package. It is available with either Dropped Axle or Custom IFS.
- The Independent Front Suspension includes Double A-Arm Independent front suspention, Coil Over Shocks and Rack & Pinion Steering.
- The Dropped Axle Front Suspension includes Tube Dropped Axle front end, Transverse Leaf Spring, Equal Length Trailing Arms, Tube Shocks and Vega style Cross Steering.
- The Rear Suspension includes Ford 9" rear end with your choice of gear ratios, Equal Length Parallel Arms, Panard Bar and Coil Over Shocks.
- The IFS Chassis Brakes includes Vented .875'" Front Disc Brake and 11" rear drums.
- The Dropped Axle Chassis Brakes includes Vented 1" Front Disc Brake and 11" rear drums.
- The Wheel Base is 106"
- Frame Lenght is 148"
- Frame Width is 43-1/2"
- Wheel Mounting Width is 56"
- Frame Weight as pictured 640 lbs.