Clippster style headers are perfect for grafting modern uni-body front clip suspensions to street rods, muscle cars and trucks. Clippster headers use longer primaries than Tight Tucks, yet shorter than full length headers. Collectors exit toward the rear of the engine compartment providing excellent ground clearance on "slammed" applications as well as clearing steering and suspension components.
- 1967-81 Camaro
- 1968-77 Chevelle/Malibu/El Camino
- 1970-77 Monte Carlo
- 1968-79 Nova
- 1965-74 Passenger Car/Wagon/Nomad
- Shorter design for maximum ground clearance on cars lowered up to 4'.
- Not recommended for generation six 502cid engines with aluminum heads.
- Fits manual and auto trans floor shifts only.
- Big block frame stands and motor mounts must be used to insure proper engine location and header fit.
396-502 Big Block Header
- 1-3/4' Primary Tubes
- 3' Collector
- SAP Port Shape
- Metallic Ceramic Coated