These manual steering box kits are a direct replacement for power and larger manual boxes for most GM applications. The compact steering box weighs only 12 lbs. Can reduce front end weight by up to 45 lbs.
- Kit Includes: Performance Steering Box, Pitman Arm, Needle Bearing U-Joint, Shaft Adapter
- Increase Horsepower, Reduce ET!
- All new manual steering box designed specifically for racing and street use (weighs only 12 lbs.)
- Direct bolt-in replacement for most popular applications
- Installs easily in under one hour
- Streamlines engine compartment
- Gain header clearance
FR1494: 1973-77 Century/Regal, Cutlass, Gran Prix, Monte Carlo, LeMans, Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu.
FR1495: -- 1978-87 Century/Regal, Cutlass, Gran Prix, Monte Carlo. 1978-88 Chevelle / Malibu 1978-81 LeMans 1982-92 Camaro, Firebird 1984-87 Gran National
FR1495-1: -- 1967-72 Chevelle, Monte Carlo, El Camino, LeMans, Skylark GS 1966-70 Cutlass 1969-72 Gran Prix 1972-81 Firebird
FR1496: -- 1975-79 Skylark, Nova 1970-81 Camaro* / Firebird* (7" Straight can be used - quicker ratio)
If you do not see your application, please call us!
**IMPORTANT: Not Recommended for Vehicles over 3,000 lbs. Use in motorsport activities voids all warranties. NOT DESIGNED FOR CIRCLE TRACK USE!**