The Performer RPM 410 delivers outstanding street high performance. This 100% bnd new engine is built with a GM ZZ short block that includes forged steel crankshaft, powdered metal rods and hypereutectic pistons. The engine is then assembled with Edelbrock Total Power Package components, including Performer RPM heads, RPM hydraulic camshaft, roller rocker arms, RPM series intake manifold, Thunder Series AVS 800 cfm carburetor and optional water pump. Customers have their choice of Performer RPM or Performer RPM Air-Gap intake manifolds, standard cast aluminum or polished finish and water pump style.
- Displacement: 350 c.i.d.
- (4.000" bore x 3.480" stroke)
- Horsepower: 410
- Torque: 408
- Compression: 9.5:1
- Block: New "ZZ" 4-Bolt 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Crankshaft: Forged Steel
- Pistons: Hypereutectic
- Camshaft: Performer RPM #7102
- Rocker Arms: 1.5:1 Roller
- Manifold: Performer RPM #7101 or RPM Air-Gap #7501
- Cylinder Heads: Performer RPM #60899
- Carburetor: Thunder Series AVS
- Water Pumps: Victor Series Aluminum
- Distributor: MSD Pro Billet
- Valve Covers: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Satin and Polished
- Break-in Oil: Includes six quarts of Edelbrock Performance SAE30, #1070.
- Warranty: 2 Year/Unlimited Mileage
Other versions of this engine are available with different water pumps etc. So if you need something different, give us a call. 800-373-1937.