A step-up in the Performer line, the Performer 320 has 9.0:1 compression ratio and delivers 320 horsepower and 382 ft/lbs. of torque. The Performer 320 is 100% band new and includes a four-bolt main GM short block, Edelbrock Performer heads, Performer hydraulic camshaft, roller rocker arms, Performer series intake manifold, Thunder Series AVS 650 cfm carburetor and optional water pump. Customers have their choice of Performer EPS or Performer Air-Gap intake manifolds, standard cast aluminum or polished finish and water pump style.
- Displacement: 350 c.i.d.
- (4.000" bore x 3.480" stroke)
- Horsepower: 320
- Torque: 382
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Block: New GM 4-Bolt 2-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Crankshaft: Cast Iron
- Pistons: Cast Aluminum
- Camshaft: Performer #2102
- Rocker Arms: 1.5:1 Roller
- Manifold: Perf. EPS #2101 or Perf. Air-Gap #2601
- Cylinder Heads: Performer #60909
- Carburetor: Thunder Series AVS
- Water Pumps: Victor Series Aluminum
- Distributor: MSD Pro Billet
- Valve Covers: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Satin and Polished
- Break-in Oil: Includes six quarts of Edelbrock Performance SAE30, #1070.
- Warranty: 2 Year/Unlimited Mileage
Other versions of this engine are available with different water pumps etc. So if you need something different, give us a call. 800-373-1937.