These entry level small-block Chevy crate engines are ideal for any street rod, muscle car or truck owner looking for over 300 horsepower performance on 87-octane fuel. The Performer 310 is 100% b new and includes a four-bolt main GM short block, Edelbrock Performer heads, Performer hydraulic camshaft, roller rocker arms, Performer Series intake manifold and optional water pump. An optional 50-State emissions legal package is available for 1980 and earlier GM vehicles. A Thunder Series AVS 650cfm carburetor is included on non-emissions applications and a Performer Series 600cfm carburetor on the 50-State legal version. Customers have their choice of standard cast aluminum or polished finish and water pump style.
- Displacement: 350 c.i.d.
- (4.000" bore x 3.480" stroke)
- Horsepower: 310
- Torque: 375
- Compression: 8.5:1
- Block: New GM 4-Bolt 2-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Crankshaft: Cast Iron
- Pistons: Cast Aluminum
- Camshaft: Performer #2102
- Rocker Arms: 1.5:1 Roller
- Manifold: Performer EPS #2101 or EGR #3701
- Cylinder Heads: Performer #60759
- Carburetor: Performer or Thunder Series AVS
- Water Pumps: Victor Series Aluminum
- Distributor: MSD Pro Billet or Street Legal HEI
- Valve Covers: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Satin and Polished
- Break-in Oil: Includes six quarts of Edelbrock Performance SAE30, #1070.
- Warranty: 2 Year/Unlimited Mileage
Other versions of this engine are available with different water pumps etc. So if you need something different, give us a call. 800-373-1937.