This Performer Dual-Quad has the same specifications as the Performer 320 with the addition of an Edelbrock dual four barrel intake and 500 cfm carburetors. Customers have their choice of the classic C-26 intake for lower height and greater hood clearance or the latest generation Performer RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad intake manifold. Additional options include standard cast aluminum or polished finish, EnduraShine (on RPM Air-Gap Dual-Quad) and water pump style.
- Displacement: 350 c.i.d.
- (4.000" bore x 3.480" stroke)
- Horsepower: 315
- Torque: 372
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Block: New GM 4-Bolt 2-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Crankshaft: Cast Iron
- Pistons: Cast Aluminum
- Camshaft: Performer #2102
- Rocker Arms: 1.5:1 Roller
- Manifold: C-26 #5425 or RPM Air-Gap D-Q #75254
- Cylinder Heads: Performer #60899
- Carburetor: Performer or Thunder Series AVS
- Water Pumps: Victor Series Aluminum
- Distributor: MSD Pro Billet
- Valve Covers: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Satin, Polished and EnduraShine
- Break-in Oil: Includes six quarts of Edelbrock Performance SAE30, #1070; NOTE: customer must add oil before start-up
- Warranty: 2 Year/Unlimited Mileage
Other versions of this engine are available with different water pumps etc. So if you need something different, give us a call. 800-373-1937.