American Autowire Builder 19 Wiring Kit 510006
Universal Wiring Harness with Sealed ATO style fuse box
The Builder 19 kit from American Autowire is a universal wiring kit that includes the ignition, floor dimmer, and headlight switches. It also includes the following features:
1. Sealed ATO style fuse box with integral mounting base and fuse cover. Cover contains fuse ratings and circuit descriptions. Harness is laid out to allow for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as gauge packages, wiper systems, heat & air conditioning systems, etc. Fuse box is mounted in an under dash position
2. Headlight switch with internal 30 amp breaker, ignition switch with indexed connector, floor dimmer switch, late model GM column mounted ignition switch connectors, and connector for GM HEI distributors
3. New horn relay, long floor dimmer and courtesy light connections.
4. Standard brake light connections with provision for a third brake light.
5. Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire.
6. Accessory circuit connection to facilitate power windows, power seats, power door locks, electric fuel pump, and spare battery circuits.
7. Front lighting includes extra long leads for special routing when a custom under hood appearance is desired. Headlight connectors and terminals are included. Electric engine fan relay trigger circuit, horn, and gauge sender feed wiring is also included.
8. Indexed headlight switch connection
9. Rear body wiring includes wires for all running, directional, and stop light circuits. A fuel tank sender lead is also included.
10. Standard turn signal and hazard flasher. Circuit wiring for electric tachometer, electric speedometer, voltmeter, oil pressure gauge, water temperature gauge, and fuel gauge. Optional connectors and terminals are available to create an “instrument cluster disconnect” for easy instrument panel mounting.
11. Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting.
12. Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires.
13. Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated alternators.
14. Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and battery clock leads.
15. Extra long ignition, accessory, and battery leads for the ignition switch. A separate alternator exciter lead wire is wired in.
16. Steering column connectors will plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns as well as 1969 and later GM columns. Original columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals.