American Autowire Power Plus 13 Wiring Kit 510004
Universal Wiring Harness with 13 Circuit Panel
The Power Plus series represents a complete "deluxe" integrated fuse box wiring system. The system combines a complete factory-style pre-wired fuse box with the benefits of American Autowire's modular approach to wiring your vehicle. The Power Plus 13 kit includes the following features:
1. Nylon 6/6 Panel Components. Fuse box is best mounted in an under dash position
2. GXL/XLPE (-60 F - 275 F) Heat Resistant Wiring. Circuit labeled. GM color coded.
3. Horn relay, floor dimmer and courtesy light connections.
4. Standard brake light connections with third brake light..
5. Heavy gauge main fuse panel feed wire.
6. Complete engine compartment wiring for lighting and engine management.
7. Complete instrument cluster wiring for electric gauges.
8. Indexed headlight switch connection.
9. Complete rear body wiring for lighting and fuel tank.
10. Ground leads for headlight switch and all front and rear lighting.
11. Heavy gauge alternator, main power, and starter solenoid wires.
12. Alternator leads for one wire and GM internally regulated ”SI series” alternators.
13. Heat and air conditioning lead wires as well as accessory radio and battery clock leads.
14. Long ignition, accessory, and battery leads for the ignition switch. A separate alternator exciter lead wire is wired in.
15. Plug-in steering column connector for 1969 and later GM columns. Original columns can also be wired by using the supplied mating connector and terminals
16. Headlight and floor dimmer switches. Connectors for GM column mounted ignition switches and HEI distributors.