1968-1970 Mopar B-Body Classic Update Wiring Kit
From American Auto Wire
1968-70 Mopar B-Body Classic Update Kit For:
Dodge Charger 1970
Dodge Charger 1968
Dodge Charger 1969
Dodge Coronet 1968
Dodge Coronet 1969
Dodge Coronet 1970
Plymouth Gtx 1968
Plymouth Gtx 1969
Plymouth Gtx 1970
Plymouth Road Runner 1968
Plymouth Road Runner 1969
Plymouth Road Runner 1970
Plymouth Satellite 1968
Plymouth Satellite 1969
Plymouth Satellite 1970
Dodge Super Bee 1968
Dodge Super Bee 1969
Dodge Super Bee 1970
- Standard turn signal flasher, hazard flasher and horn relay mounted on harness.
- Fuse box designed to fit inside of the glovebox assembly with a remote "through the firewall" bulkhead assembly that mounts in the stock location with only two new screw holes needing to be made in the firewall, template included. All required hardware supplied. New ATO fuse panel allows for easy fuse and circuit breaker accessibility. Harness is laid out and formed to allow for nearly all aftermarket accessories such as gauge packages, wiper systems, heat and air conditioning systems, etc.
- Many original switch connector bodies - an American Autowire exclusive feature.
- Steering column connectors can plug directly into most aftermarket steering columns or stock '68-70 Mopar columns using the adapter and terminals included in the kit.
- Separate under dash courtesy lamp assemblies are also included for use along with your original dome/interior lighting feeds.
- Instrument cluster wiring is designed with a "cluster harness disconnect" system for easy service and assembly. Original style terminals, lamp sockets, connectors and locking nuts that will attach to the original cluster (another American Autowire exclusive) are provided for stock cluster connections. The system will also connect into most popular aftermarket gauges such as CLASSIC INSTRUMENTS, DAKOTA DIGITAL, AUTOMETER, VDO and others.
- Rear body harness assembly plugs into the main harness in the stock location and our longer leads allow for stock or custom routing of the wires. Rear body wiring includes backup light lead wires with correct lamp sockets or connectors, stop and tail light lead wires with correct lamp sockets, dome light leads, terminals, connectors and lamp sockets to mate with the license plate lamp and side marker assemblies and fuel tank sender wire with trunk grommet and tank connection.
- New floor dimmer switch is provided for ease of installation. Wire length and connection accommodate original floor mount dimmer switch.
- GM bulkhead connectors for the engine and front light wiring are included (another American Autowire exclusive) and allow for easy installation with original or custom routing.
- Engine wiring includes connectors for original points type distributors, OEM Chrysler style starter relay connections, tach and ignition leads, etc. High-powered 1-wire alternator connections are supplied.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or custom applications. All headlight, parking light and directional light leads, along with a switched trigger wire for an electric fan relay (usually recommended with AC) are provided. Mating terminals and connectors are also provided for you to complete your custom installation.
- Complete plug-and-play console harness includes correct courtesy lamp sockets and connections.
- Many original style light sockets, switch body connectors, terminals, etc.