LizardSkin Sound Control is a high-tech coating that stops the vibration of sound waves coming from a surface before they enter your interior. LizardSkin Sound Control can be used with LizardSkin Ceramic Insulation; when used together, LizardSkin Sound Control must be applied first. Typical places to use LizardSkin Sound Control include firewalls, floor pans, transmission tunnels, doors, hoods, trunk lids, under headliners, inside fenders, panel van walls, and other areas that generate vibration and noise.
For maximum acoustic performance, coat the entire interior surface and the floor, inside and out. LizardSkin is completely water soluble, meaning it offers an easy cleanup with just soap and water. Each 2 gallon container can cover 40-45 square feet at 0.040” (40 mils) thickness.
- Dampen annoying rattles, vibrations and road noise
- Protects surface from starring and rust
- Quick and easy spray-on application
- Fast clean up with soap and water
- Environmentally friendly solution
- Enhance your stereo’s sound and performance
- Non-toxic, Class A Fire-rated
- Impressive damping to weight ratio
- Continuous protective moisture barrier