This tube style fue sender from Tanks Inc. works without the need of a float arm. This can be beneficial when there is no room for a float arm of if you have an excessive amount of fuel slosh in your tank. No moving parts to wear out makes this sender very durable. Using a standard SAE 5 hole mounting flange this sender comes with a gasket and mounting screws.
- 240-33 Ohms - Standard Aftermarket - T-SW-**
- 10-180 Ohms - VDO gauges - T-VDO-**
- 0-30 Ohms - GM up to 1964 - T-GME-**
- 0-90 Ohms - GM 1965 and up - T-GML-**
- 73-10 Ohms - Early Ford & Mopar - T-ORG-**
** Represents the size of tube length (1" increments) from the bottom of the mounting flange. At least 1/4" of clearance is needed from the end of the tube to the bottom of the tank. Tube is 1 3/8" diameter.
Tube senders that are 11" and longer are non-returnable and some sizes may take up to two weeks to ship.