The drive-by-wire controller is what takes your throttle pedal movements and converts it to an electronic signal that goes to the throttle or engine control computer. Each DBW controller includes a wire harness.
Lokar has partnered with Williams Controls, the world leader in heavy duty electronic (Drive-By-Wire) throttle controllers.
- The first programmable electronic throttle controller (Drive-By-Wire) for the automotive aftermarket
- Programmable Non-Contact (Solid State) hall effect sensor for most GM, Ford & Mopar applications
- Accepts splined pedal arm for versatile mounting
- All metal construction; Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- 3 times better performance over standard OEM controllers
- Over 90 years of combined throttle pedal and controller experience
- Sensor programmed on unit to optimize electrical output for quick throttle response (No pedal lag)
- DBW-FORD01 - 2011-2012 FORD MUSTANG/COYOTE DRIVE-BY-WIRE THROTTLE CONTROL WITH HARNESS
- DBW-GM01 - 2007 & UP GM TRUCK/SUV DRIVE-BY-WIRE ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROL WITH HARNESS
- DBW-GM02 - 2006 & UP CORVETTE DRIVE-BY-WIRE ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROL WITH HARNESS
Don't forget to add a throttle pedal to match your vehicle from the Drive-By-Wire pedal section.