67-68 Mini-Tub Camaro EFI Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
This Tanks Inc. notched corner 67-68 Camaro and Firebird gas tank is a great solution for mini-tub applications. The front of this tank is narrowed to 27" to clear up to a 345 tire and 3" exhaust. This tank is 1" deeper than stock to regain fuel capacity. Even on no mini-tubbed cars this tank is a great solution for making it easier to route your exhaust out the back of your car. Please note that this tank will not work with narrowed leaf spring kits.
- 1967-1968 Chevy Camaro and Pontiac Firebird Fuel Injection Gas Tank (can be used on non EFI cars too!)
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses Tanks GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffles with an Extra Large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Perfect for your Pro-Touring, Autocross or Road Racing Ride
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification to the floor of you car needed.
- Looks like an OE tank when installed.
- Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 1" Deeper than stock
- Longer mounting straps included with the tank
- Size is: 39-3/8" x 20-7/8" x 8-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.