American Autowire 1987-89 Mustang Wiring Harness Kit 510547
Classic Update Wiring Kit That Requires No Body Modification
Classic Update Kits give you one of the most complete kits on the market to “Make Wiring THAT Easy”. They are designed for specific year, make, and model configurations. The 198789 Ford Mustang Kit is no exception. The kit boasts new features making it the most complete system of its type in the industry including:
- Compact fusebox with aluminum mounting plate that can be used for early and late model mounting locations.
- Includes a 175 amp Mega Fuse for main system protection.
- Dash harness comes with all factory steering column connectors installed and ready to plug into your factory switches.
- New headlight and hazard switch connectors come preinstalled on harness. Wiring with new terminals for fog lights or rear defrost switches included in the dash harness.
- New door switches and connectors for courtesy lighting.
- Instrument Cluster wiring is designed with a “cluster harness disconnect” system for easy service and assembly. Supports most aftermarket gauge packages.
- Rear body harness comes complete with new lamp sockets.
- Engine wiring includes feeds for coil, tach, water temperature, oil pressure, electric choke, and electric speedometer (if needed). A heavy gauge alternator feed and fusible link are also included for any typical high output 1 wire or internally regulated alternator.
- Front lighting includes extra long leads that can be routed for stock or custom appearances.
- New headlamp, directional, and marker lamp sockets come installed on the front light kit.
- Includes new washer pump connector and wiring.
- Supports power windows and locks with the use of the factory door harnesses.
- Includes heat and A/C wiring with new blower switch and blower resistor connectors installed.
- Provides ignition feeds for aftermarket ignitions and fuel injection ECU’s.
- Add on kits for connecting the factory gauge cluster, console power mirror switch, and power seats will be available in the near future.