- 1963-1967 Chevy Corvette EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses the GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt fuel senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with aftermarket gauges.
- If you are using factory gauges you must use sender part # TAN-C2-9.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed to provide adequate floor clearance for fuel lines and fittings.
- Die Stamped Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 18 Gallon Capacity
- Mounting Straps are Included.
- Size is: 38" x 15-3/4" x 11-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.
TAN-101A Fuel Sender is Out of Stock until June.