TRU TURN - Muscle Car Steering Components
An upgraded steering system that includes StrongArms, steering arms, spindles, draglink bracket, and tie rod assemblies
What will this system do?
The early Mustang front ends have very poor suspension geometry...the tires lean outward around turns, the bumpsteer is bad, and there is little room to run a wide wheel.
The TruTurn system resolves ALL these issues... the tires now lean INTO the turn, the bumpsteer is 0.000" through 5" of suspension travel, and you now have clearance to run up to a 245mm Tire.
What does this system include?
- 1. Spindles – taller overall to improve the camber gain
- 2. Steering Arms – designed to eliminate bumpsteer, improve ackerman angle, AND allow clearance for up to a 8" wide wheel with a 5.5" backspacing.
- 3. Draglink bracket – bolts onto your OEM draglink to relocate the inner tierod end to minimize bumpsteer
- 4. Tie Rod Assemblies – integrates with your new steering arms and centerlink to provide a true "no fab" bolt on steering system.
- 5. StrongArms – incorporates an adjustable spherical bearing for stability, and dropped cross shaft to improve camber gain
• StrongArm tubular lower control arms [incorporating an adjustable spherical bearing]
• StrongArm tubular upper control arm [incorporating a dropped crosshaft to improve camber gain]
• RideTech spindles, steering arms, and geometry corrected steering linkage
• Compatible with OEM manual steering, AND with the Borgenson power steering conversion box
• Ridetech tall spindles are only compatible with GM A/F body brake systems
• Allows the use of a 17x8 or 18x8 wheel with a 5.5 backspace and a 245mm wide tire