64-67 Buick Special and Skylark EFI Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- 1964-67 Buick Special, Skylark, and Gran Sport EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes a 2 piece neck design that connects with a supplied 2" ID Rubber Hose
- Uses the GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt fuel senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI Style internal baffling. Extra large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Fuel pump and sender is recessed to provide adequate floor clearance for the fuel lines and fittings.
- Die Stamped Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- Looks like an original tank when installed.
- 1" Deeper than stock, extra capacity
- Longer mounting straps are included with the tank
- 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.