62-67 Nova EFI Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- 1962-67 Chevy II, Nova EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Uses the GPA series fuel pumps, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt fuel senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra Large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed to provide clearance for fuel lines and fittings. No modifications to your car is necessary.
- Looks like an original tank when installed.
- Die Stamped Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 16 Gallon Capacity
- Size is: 34-1/4" x 18-7/8" x 8-3/4"
- 1962-65 require a 0-30 Ohm Fuel Sender
- 1966-67 require a 0-90 Ohm Fuel Sender
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.