71-72 Buick Skylark and GS EFI Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- 1971-1972 Buick Skylark, GS, GS455 EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes 2 piece neck design that simply connects with a rubber hose.
- Uses the GPA series fuel pump, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5 bolt fuel senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed providing adequate room for fuel lines and fittings. No modifications to your car are necessary.
- Looks like an original tank when installed.
- Die Stamped Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 20 Gallon Capacity.
- 39-1/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.