68-69 Chevelle EFI Gas Tank
From Tanks, Inc.
- 1968-1969 Chevy Chevelle and Pontiac Beaumont EFI Fuel Tank
- 1970 Buick Skylark and GS EFI Tank
- Fuel Injection Ready!
- Includes 2 piece neck design that simply connects with a rubber hose.
- Uses a GPA series fuel pump, available in 5 sizes.
- Uses aftermarket 5 bolt fuel senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges.
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation.
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed to provide adequate clearance for the fuel lines and fittings. No modification required.
- Looks like an original tank when installed.
- Die Stamped Galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver.
- 20 Gallon Capacity.
- 39-1/4" x 24-1/2" x 7-3/4"
For a complete setup simply choose a GPA fuel pump and fuel sending unit.