The only ALL NEW Mustang II (74-78) style Power Rack & Pinion available for Hot Rodders!
The Billet-Power™ Front Steer Rack and Pinion (Mustang style) is designed to fit Mustang II applications (15.5" or 16" available). Made from all new components, including a new valve and piston, our Power Rack offers over 6-inches of travel, which provides the maximum turning radius for classic and street rod applications. Each Flaming River Power Rack is proudly made in the USA, and is fluid and pressure tested and certified before leaving our facility.
• All new components – Including valve, piston, seals, bearings and bushings, and pinion and rack gears
• More than 6 inches of travel for full turning radius
• Lighter – Approximately 12 lbs. lighter than OE
• Stronger – 1 inch diameter Rack Shaft
• Longer cylinder and overlapping tube design for rack stability
• Lifetime Serviceability
• Test Certification included with each unit
Each system includes a new Power Rack and Pinion, Pump with aluminum pulley (V-Belt or Serpentine) and fittings for connecting hoses to the hose kit of your choice. Hoses, U-Joint, and Reservoir are not included.