HERE'S WHAT YOU GET IN OUR PACKAGE:
- Twice the ride compared to new 4-link dropped axle kits.
- Heidt's Open Wheel SUPERIDE is designed for fenderless cars with pinched rails.
- The kit is designed for rails pinched to approximately 20” wide at axle center line.
- Ride height will be 1.25” lower than regular Superide.
- These kits are designed for the experienced home builder or shop installation, as frame modifications are required.
- Rails must be pinched in and c-notching of the rails for the rack boots is required.
- A radiator with custom lower tank will also be required.
- Narrow 56" hub to hub measurement.
- Main crossmember T.I.G. welded for maximum strength and great looks.
- Heidt's exclusive one piece SUPERIDE spindles.
- Spindles made of 1045 heat treated alloy steel.
- The upper control arms are designed to clear the fenders.
- Polished billet calipers.
- 4 1/2”, 4 3/4”, and 5” bolt pattern.
- Adjustable billet coil-over shocks with chrome springs.
- Rear-mount rack & pinion steering.
- Stainless steel adjusters with urethane bushings.
- Factory ball joints and tie rod ends.
- Shippable by UPS.
- If the step-by-step illustrated guide is not enough, tech help is only a phone call away.
HERE'S WHAT YOU GET IN OUR KIT:
The kit consists of the main crossmember, which becomes the front of the frame, rear control arm brackets, control arms and hardware, spindles, coil-over shocks, rotors and calipers, rear mount rack and pinion.