1935-40 Ford Must II Chassis in Plain Steel
From Total Cost Involved
This Total Cost Involved 1935-40 Ford frame is the most complete frame we sell, you name it, it has it. This frame is shown with the Custom IFS front end with optional Chrome & Stainless steel package. It is available with either Must II or Custom IFS.
- The Independent Front Suspension includes Double A-Arm Independent front suspention, Coil Over Shocks and Rack & Pinion Steering.
- The Must II Front Suspension includes Must II Tubbular A-Arms, Coil Springs & Rack & Pinion Steering.
- The Rear Suspension includes Ford 9" rear end with your choice of gear ratios, Dual Leaf Rear End Kit with Drum Rear Brakes.
- The IFS and MustII Chassis Brakes includes Vented .875'" Front Disc Brake and drum rear brakes.
- The Wheel Base is 112"
- Frame Lenght is 57"
- Frame Width is 49"
- Wheel Mounting Width is 56"
- Frame Weight as pictured 805 lbs.