Fuel Sender Without Pickup Tube
From Tanks, Inc.
Our optional fuel tank senders mount with five mounting screws. They work on fuel tanks from 6 to 24 inches deep by cutting to length using the instructions included. Since fuel tank senders only read resistance to ground they work on all 6-24 volt systems positive or negative ground. They do not have a fuel pickup tube built into them as some original senders may have. Our fuel senders are available for the following applications.
- SW - SW gauges - 240-33 Ohms
- VDO - VDO gauges - 10-180 Ohms
- GME - GM up to 1964 - 0-30 Ohms
- GML - GM 1965 and up - 0-90 Ohms
- ORG - Early Ford & Mopar - 73-10 Ohms
The first number of the (Ohms) represents empty and the following is for full.