Edelbrock/Musi 555 crate engines are a powerful big cubic inch package that features the all new Edelbrock E-CNC cylinder heads for the ultimate in Edelbrock performance. E-CNC cylinder heads are fully CNC ported to achieve optimal air-flow for maximum horsepower and torque in high performance street and light duty racing applications. They feature exhaust port exits in the stock location, which allows for the use of off-the-shelf headers. They are available in three options; carbureted and with Pro-Flo 2 or Pro-Flo XT electronic fuel injection. Each engine is assembled by 8-time Pro Street World Champ Pat Musi. They all deliver maximum hp and torque on 91-octane.
The carbureted package includes a Victor Jr. intake manifold and 800cfm Thunder Series AVS carburetor. It delivers an incredible 676 horsepower and 649 ft./lbs. of torque. The Edelbrock/Musi 555 RPM Pro-Flo 2 is complete with Pro-Flo 2 electronic fuel injection and is assembled with intake manifold, fuel injectors, fuel rails and throttle body, electronic engine control unit (ECU), handheld calibration module, Mallory® distributor, complete harness, fuel pump, fuel hose, attaching hardware and software.
- Displacement: 555 c.i.d.
- (4.560" bore x 4.250" stroke)
- Horsepower: 676
- Torque: 649
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Block: Dart Big-M 9.8"
- Crankshaft: Scat Forged steel 4.250
- Pistons: Forged
- Camshaft: Hydrolic Roller #2264
- Rocker Arms: 1.7:1 Roller
- Manifold: Victor Jr. 454-R #2902
- Cylinder Heads: E-CNC #79559
- Carburetor: Thunder Series AVS #1813
- Water Pumps: N/A
- Distributor: Mallory
- Valve Covers: Cast Aluminum
- Finish: Satin
- Break-in Oil: Includes six quarts of Edelbrock Performance SAE30, #1070; NOTE: customer must add oil before start-up
- Warranty: 2 Year/Unlimited Mileage