Walker's Cyclone fan shrouds let you get the most of your mechanical fan. A fan shroud forces air to be pulled through the radiator, not letting air to be pulled into the fan from behind it. Shrouds come as "blank" units. 'Blank' meaning that the hole for the fan has not been cut out. The reason for this is that not all engines is made for particular radiator core dimensions, clearing inlet and outlet hoses, drain cocks and automatic transmission coolant lines. Shrouds come complete with a installation guide and mounting hardware.
- WS-40 measures - 20" High x 21" Wide
- WS-50 measures - 22" High x 17" Wide
- WS-55A measures - 22" High x 18" Wide
- WS-60 measures - 23" High x 16" Wide
- WS-70 imeasures - 20-1/8" High x 19-1/4" wide